Clinical, Administrative, and Support Positions
Many positions in these categories are filled from within NECC. But, we do have a need for talent that doesn't reside within our ranks. Examples may include Psychologists, Nurses, Speech & Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Development professionals, IT services, Human Resources, Food Services, Maintenance, and Business Office departments.
Development Assistant Administrative Coordinator
Working with the Chief Development Officer, Driector of Development and overall Development staff, the Development Assistant is an integral part of the development team, providing all administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedules and coordinates contact meetings for campaigns and the Annual Fund; meetings, tours, and travel plans
- Gift processing and timely acknowledgements
- Fundraising database management
- Work with appropriate staff to generate materials, presenations and reports for meetings
- Attend all events as necessary to provide support
- Research new ideas for donor gifts; make orders
- Research of prospects
- Interest in development, marketing and event management
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, goald and deadlines
- Experience with Word and data-processing; excellent typing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- College degree and at least two years job-related experience
For a complete description and to complete an application for the NECC Development Assistant, please CLICK HERE
Administrative Coordinator - Consulting Services
Under the supervision of the Director of Consulting Services, the Administrative Coordinator serves as a primary liaison among the staff and resources at the Center, other personnel in the consulting department and clients or potential clients.
- College degree in related field; Master's Degree preferred
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle multiple projects with established deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Competitive salary and benefits are available for this full time position.
For a complete description and to complete an application for the NECC Administrative Coordinator, please CLICK HERE